Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyObesityTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyObesityTeam Member asked a question 💭
Durham, NC

I had the gastricbypass surgery in I have gain most of my weight back and i want to get back on track. If uou know a good dietitian and nutrition please please letme know thank you all in advance

September 4, 2017
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyObesityTeam Member

I am going threw the same thing..its been 10years for me. I have nerve damage on my left side and walking is hard..but i am trying..i am trying to cut back also..good luck we can do this!

October 24, 2017
A MyObesityTeam Member

I will be praying with you my friend this is your season everything is going in your favor. Keep the faith . And you keep exercising and start eating low calorie food that way you you have your revision you be prepared. Congrats on the revision

September 7, 2017
A MyObesityTeam Member

I had to have my ovaries removed a year after the surgery which threw me into early menopause. My body went crazy and I was never able to quite recover. After the spinal surgery last year I started eating fast food, it's hard when you have to depend on someone else for your care, but the weight increased very fast. I am anxiously awaiting this revision because I felt so much better when the weight was gone.

September 7, 2017
A MyObesityTeam Member

Thank you I will I appreciated your advice I had my done in 2011. You gain your weight back or you 're doing it to loose more weight my friend just had her revision done to loose more weight she looking good . She would loose more weight of she would do what the doctor say

September 7, 2017
A MyObesityTeam Member

I had that procedure in 2012 and I am now going back for a revision. I live in the Atlanta area and I am seeing Dr. Titus Duncan at Peachtree surgical. Have you thought of reaching out to the clinic who did your procedure and find out what resources they can offer?

September 6, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyObesityTeam Member asked a question 💭
Hackensack, NJ

A MyObesityTeam Member asked a question 💭
Perth, AU

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In