Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyObesityTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

I'm battling a condition called lymphedema on my thights and it has put a stop on my mobility, I can't do much of anything, I can barely get out the house, I can only walk a few step without being tied, it's a struggle to just go to the bathroom. I've been battling this for 5 almost 6 years now and it's getting harder by the day.

February 24, 2024 (edited)
 · 
Reactions
A MyObesityTeam Member

I don’t live there or know anyone but I’m truly sorry that you’re going through that. Try to research if possible to see. I truly hope that you find out. Would your Primary Dr know of anyone who does?

February 25, 2024
A MyObesityTeam Member
March 12, 2024
A MyObesityTeam Member
March 12, 2024
A MyObesityTeam Member
March 12, 2024
A MyObesityTeam Member

Hello, Kiki2 can you please give me the information about the doctor so I can look into it.

March 12, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyObesityTeam Member asked a question 💭
North St. Louis County, MO

A MyObesityTeam Member asked a question 💭
Tallahassee, FL

A MyObesityTeam Member asked a question 💭
Newburgh, IN

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In