Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyObesityTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyObesityTeam Member asked a question 💭
Apple Grove, WV

I can't give up sugar free Pepsi, I have tried does anyone have a good alternative?

January 5, 2025
 · 
Reactions
MyObesityTeam

If you're struggling to give up sugar-free Pepsi, consider trying flavored sparkling water with no added sugars or artificial sweeteners. Adding a splash of pure lemon, lime, or orange juice to plain sparkling water can also create a refreshing alternative. Gradually reducing your intake might help as well. Remember, small Show Full Answer

If you're struggling to give up sugar-free Pepsi, consider trying flavored sparkling water with no added sugars or artificial sweeteners. Adding a splash of pure lemon, lime, or orange juice to plain sparkling water can also create a refreshing alternative. Gradually reducing your intake might help as well. Remember, small changes over time can lead to big results!

January 5, 2025
A MyObesityTeam Member

Welcome to the group
I was drinking probably almost 8 sodas a day I then realized that it was way too much so I just quit cold turkey and the weight just fell off me this was about 30 years ago I haven't looked back and I don't miss it I buy a 20 oz zero sugar coke and sip on it every so often but after it's been in the fridge for 6 months I toss it out so now I just mainly drink unsweetened tea and tap water if I try to drink a coke or zero sugar coke it's always way too sweet for me as well as any thing that's sweet my weakness is something crunchy and savory

January 18, 2025
A MyObesityTeam Member

i had that problem and with my physician and nutritionist, we arrived to a compromise, I went from drinking a lot of pop per day, to only 1 or 2 can per day....and i was able to cut sugar somewhere else.

January 18, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyObesityTeam Member asked a question 💭
Decatur, IL

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In