Clothes can make us feel strong. Even without a number on the scale, sometimes a dress signals progress and lifts spirits. Do you have clothing that shows you how far you've come or makes you proud?
On MyObesityTeam, the social network and online support group for those living with obesity, members talk about a range of personal experiences and struggles. The positive effect of clothing is one of the top 10 topics most discussed.
• A member shares how she tried clothes on today that she has not been able to wear in 4 years.
• A member awards herself a special gift every time she loses 10 pounds.
• A member is going to a special event and talks about what she plans to wear.
• A member is shocked to find that the sizes she bought are now smaller.
• A member discusses eating clean and the side benefits she's receiving.
Can you relate?
Have another topic you'd like to discuss or explore? Go to MyObesityTeam today and start the conversation. You'll be surprised just how many others may share similar stories.