Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyObesityTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyObesityTeam Member asked a question 💭
Montreal, QC

Hello everyone,i hope everyone is doing good, I was wondering if any of you are taking oxympic for the diabete....and if so do you have any side effects ?

April 15, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyObesityTeam Member

I had 2 friends that used it faithfully. They only lost weight. But,never reported anything negative. Both are and,were Diabetic. I believe all meds affect you differently. And,does so,according to your body type and,bloodtype.

April 18, 2023
A MyObesityTeam Member

It sometimes causes nausea and stomach bloating. This is what keeps you from eating and therefore helps you lose weight.

June 20, 2023
A MyObesityTeam Member

I have heard only positive feedback

April 18, 2023
A MyObesityTeam Member

yeah i have nausea.

June 20, 2023
A MyObesityTeam Member

yes but it is a meds so I do have side effect

April 18, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyObesityTeam Member asked a question in Living with Diabetes group 💭
San Francisco, CA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In