"I have been off work since February. Went back last Tuesday just praying for motivation to survive work through the pain and breathing issues. Just want my life back. I miss ME." - A member of MyObesityTeam
On MyObesityTeam, the social network and online support group for those living with obesity, members talk about a range of personal experiences and struggles. Motivation is one of the top 10 topics most discussed.
Here are a few question-and-answer threads about motivation:
• I don't know how to stay motivated. Any advice?
• How do you encourage/motivate yourself to try again?
• Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can increase my energy levels?
Here are some conversations about motivation:
• Been kind of down and don't know why. Trying to get myself motivated again.
• Things are going great right now on my end. I have some real motivation.
• I've been applying my healthier lifestyle changes for over a month now and it feels great.
Have another topic you'd like to discuss or explore? Go to MyObesityTeam today and start the conversation. You'll be surprised just how many others may share similar stories.
Feel free to ask a question here.